Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What I didn't talk about

I had a whole long post ready to go in which I whined a whole lot about sleep or rather not sleeping, but I decided that was something I wasn't going to bore folks (including myself) about. Instead I'm gonna show you what happens when you go to Tuesday Knit Nite after a new shipment arrives.

It seems you see yummy yarn like this:
(Dream in Color's Smooshy)

And you decide you must make this:
(Jeanie from Knitty Winter 2007)


So, you buy said yarn and thus break your determination that you were not going to buy anymore yarn. Or at least, not buy anymore yarn that day. I am soooo weak. However, it must be noted that I did not buy this:

(Jordana Paige's Bella in Purl)

.

.

.

.
Yet, anyway.




In other news, our weather has greatly improved as a chinook has blown in. Yay!



Liza {who's sure she'll break down on that bag sooner or later, it's perfect!}


2 comments:

aunty tink said...

Restraint is overrated

knittinggrammy said...

Oh Liza, come one - my black one is so missing his friend the white one!!

P.S. ....and no that doesnt mean that I need or want both!!