First off...2 new pair of socks. Both of these socks are made out of Tofutsies in the great pattern that KnittingGrammy started me out on. Indy decided he also needed to be in on the photo.
The next pair of socks a simple version of the 2 socks made out of Tofutsies. I made this pair out of Drops Alpaca. These are going to be going to a very good friend of mine as a little thank you for her support this summer. Hopefully she will like them.
And last but not least, I made a kitten bed for my little fuzzies. I of course had to deviate from the pattern and it did not turn out to be what I wanted at all!! However, from the pictures, both Dega and Indy don't seem to mind that it didn't really turn out. I am going to have to try this pattern again and actually, follow the pattern completely.
I promise I will post in the next couple of days on what is currently on my needles. Until then...peace....out!